![]() |
| Entrance at Spice Market Cafe |
Done about the ambience, now I'm gonna tell about the foods being served in the international buffet. As the name of the buffet stated, ' International', the foods served there are from all around the country. India, Japan, Thai, Malaysia, Italy, you just name it. they have it. Yes they have it all, but there is some food that my taste buds not agree with. there is a fish that I ate that night and it tasted like it is spoiled already. I think that's the only food that I can't accept since the cafe under 5 stars hotel management. For me it is unacceptable! The fish is from Indian cuisine I guess.
| Sushi Line |
I had the most pleasure of eating sushi and the seafood platter they served that night. The sushi there are just nice. The sushi rice is perfect. I can taste the perfect balance of sweet and sour in the sushi rice. Besides that, I can taste the freshness of the shrimp and salmon fish that is served with the sushi rice. The wasabi served is carved by hand to resemble the lotus flower. It is an interesting site for the diners. 4 stars for the sushi line.
| Muscles |
| Spanner Crab |
In the buffet line, they also had seafood buffet line. In the line they have, muscles, prawn, scallops and spanner crab. I had the muscles, scallops and prawn and it was superb! The muscles are fresh and so are the prawn and the scallops. Just had it with a squeeze of lemon and yeah! perfection! There are also citrus vinaigrette and thousand island sauce served and it is nice to eat with the seafood.
| Tandoori chicken |
The Indian Cuisine in the buffet line is kinda nice. but the tandoori chicken is quite dry and the lamb tandoori is a bit dry but it is just nice for me.
| Macaroon |
The desserts are the usual as in all other buffet line. Ice cream, cakes, ABC, cendol and marshmallow with chocolate. But one dish that separate this buffet line with others is the macaroon. Yes macaroon. A traditional French dessert that need passion and skills to make it. but the one I had was not up to my standard. Don't know why but the macaroon does not taste like a macaroon. hmmph..I was disappointed because it should be the star of the show.
All and all, I's say that the Spice Market Cafe serve good foods. With that international theme to attract diners from all kind of people from all over the world. I'd give Spice Market 4 out of 5 stars. A comment from me, the foods served need to be spiced up a little bit more to get that 5 out of 5. SPICE it UP OKEYH~~!!! Go and try it for yourselves once in a full moon. I bet it worth your money.
![]() |
| With one of the diners there... heeee >.< |
Good Food + Good Friends = Great Life!!
~~~~Live it! Cherish it! Cook Good Food ~(^_^)~


No comments:
Post a Comment