That moment when I took a bite of Nestle Swiss Chocolate Brut White Chocolate and it melt in the mouth, immediately I felt a strong taste of sweetness which I dislike. It is hard to find that taste of white chocolate in all that sugary feeling. The proper white chocolate suppose to make the consumer feels that sensation of thick and fatty. WHY? White chocolate is produced in the chocolate making process where the cocoa butter is extracted from the liquor (non-alcoholic) and mixed with sugar and milk.
People will be expecting that kind of taste when they take a bite of white chocolate. That rich and thick feeling of melt white chocolate playing around in their mouth. Not the sweetness that overpowered the exquisite taste of the white chocolate.
The picture above is a piece of Nestle Swiss Chocolate Brut White Chocolate I hold in my hand before I take a bite of it and disappointed. When I held it in my hand and took the first bite, in my mind was full of rich and thick sensation of that white chocolate. I was so excited with the aroma and can't wait to take that first bite. At last, after the bite, all my imagination of thick and rich feeling are killed with that overpowered sweetness.
With that strong taste of sugar, I am not surprised with the nutritional facts of this white chocolate. For every 40 grams the quantity of sugar is 22 grams. You can see for yourselves how sweet this product is. All and all, I can only give 1 out of 5 stars for this too sweet to eat white chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment